Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My New Blog!

Welcome to my new blog! Today is my first official post. The purpose of my blog is to communicate with you! I want you to know what's going on with me. My blog will include personal, as well as, event information. And...this is where I want you to get to know me and to also learn more about my work. I call it 'my work', but it's really a hobby that I get paid to do. I'm absolutely addicted to photographing weddings! I simply love it!! I love taking pictures that you don't even realize I'm taking. I had a bride to tell me once that the reason she loved me so is that I get excited about my own pictures. ha!! That's really the truth. When I've taken a picture and I know that it's an 'awww' moment, I can't help but get excited and I can't wait to show it to my bride. Please also don't be offended if I refer to you as 'my bride'. It's not that I posess ownership of you, but the minute you book with me, you become 'my bride'. I want to take you under my wing-I'm here to provide you with exactly what you need to create the wedding day you've always dreamed of. I want us to keep in touch before the wedding for the planning and even after the wedding. I do see former brides from time to time and I just love it! We hug and catch up on what's been going on in their lives! I'm actually scheduled to photograph a former bride's newborn twins in the next week. How exciting!

So, lemme tell ya what's coming up:

*I'm getting a new website!!! I'm so excited. I've worked several weeks on it and it should be ready to go live by the end of the week. It's a long awaited flash site I've been dying for. So....let me know what you think.

*This Saturday, I will be photographing Porscha and David's wedding in Montgomery, AL. I can't wait-it sounds like it will be a beautiful wedding. A "Spring Garden Party" as Porscha describes. Pray for good weather! Check back on my blog to see those pictures.

About my blog:

*If you notice on the right sidebar, you will see 'client log-in'---this is where you will log in to see all of the images from an event. Each wedding is password protected, so you will need to contact the bride for that info. It will take about 3-4 weeks to have the entire event online.

*BUT...until the entire event is published, you can come here to view a sample of images from the wedding. There will be a few posted AND you will have the option to view images on a slideshow presentation. How cool is that?! The SS will also be set to music. How fun!

I think that covers it for now. Thanks for listening!

S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home