Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Colorado Wedding

While in Colorado last weekend for my brother's graduation, I had the priviledge to shoot a wedding with my 'sister', Stacy (who is also a wedding photographer). It was so much fun! It was our first real wedding to do together. As you watch the slideshow of the wedding, you'll notice there are not too many black and white photos. The colors of the mountains are amazing and I didn't want to hide them. I'm going to miss see the beautiful mountains of Colorado now that they will be moving to Maryland. But I can't wait to visit them on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean! Check out Stacy's website~her calendar is filling fast for Maryland weddings!

Click here to see the Colorado Wedding slideshow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home