Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My First Photo Shoot

Monday I had a photo shoot with ALABAMA WEDDINGS at the beautiful TACON-BARFIELD MANSION. This was a first for me. I photographed flowers and cakes for about 8 hours! I had fun though, 'cause flowers and cakes will do just as I ask. ; ) I love photographing details and I am also so excited to get to know Michelle Tubbs, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief of the magazine. I also have a featured wedding that will be included in the Spring 2007 edition. So stay tuned for that.


Another great thing about the day was meeting Kathy Barfield, owner of the mansion. She and her husband live in the mansion and also use it for weddings, receptions, bridal teas/showers, holiday parties and other special events. Let me tell you...this mansion is amazing! I can't imagine having my wedding there, much less having the priviledge of living there. The house was built between 1899-1901 and is the most elaborate example of the Queen Anne Architectural style in Mobile. Give Kathy or Kenny a call at 251.433.0277 to reserve the Mansion for your special day.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home