Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Day 63 - 3/4/10

Just like many of you, I struggle with finding the right time for my own personal Bible study and/or devotion time. I get up running in the morning and fall dead in the bed at night...you can fill in your own blanks with what you do in between. It's called crazy busy! But I've been determined to not allow the busy-ness get the best of me. I find that when I do, my brain matter starts slowly (or rather quickly at times) ooze right out onto the floor and I seriously lose all control.

It's not pretty.

So this week, I have come up with my own solution to have a devotion every day. I'm calling it my Toilet Time. I've placed my Journey and other spiritually inspiring reading materials right next to my toilet. We all know that that time cannot be avoided! (I think I'm sharing wayyyy too much here).

So I encourage you if you're not already having your own quiet time of study and devotion, get your Bible, Journey, Our Daily Bread, etc. and go sit on the toilet!

Just don't sit too long.

You'll get hemorrhoids.

I can't believe I just said the word hemorrhoids on the world wide web.

Happy reading! :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home