Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 90 - 3/31/10

Today's Picture of the Day was actually pretty easy to snag. I took my camera outside just to walk around to see what I could find and luckily the dogs found this one for me. And no, for the record this picture was not taken with a long zoom lens; I actually used my 50mm (short) lens and was able to get only a couple of feet away. It's not poisonous though...look at the eyes...they're round. ;)

It's actually a snake called the "Hog Nose" or "Spreading Adder" because it flattens its neck when it feels threatened to make itself look bigger and badder. :) This one did flatten its neck when I first approached it, but soon went on about his business without any harm. His belly was also bumpy all the way down...looks like he just had lunch.

033110

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home