Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I Have a New Haircut!

Woohoo...look what I did this week. Pretty drastic, but after having long hair for about 10 years, I was ready! I'm donating my ponytail to http://www.locksoflove.org. Check it out!




1 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Eleanor Phelps said…

    I love your new haircut! It was good to see Shelby the other day. I can't believe how grown up she is now. I miss you guys and love you. Eleanor

     

Post a Comment

<< Home