Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

What a Small World

I'm walking through the mall today when I hear from a distance someone ask "are you Samantha"? I turn around and this guy tells me I'll be photographing his wedding later this year. I've met and talked with the bride and the bride's parents, but I've never met Jeff--the Groom! How fun was that. He said they are frequent 'bloggers' and he recognized me from my blog! I am so glad he stopped me today 'cause I seldom even meet my brides before the wedding day, much less the groom, so that was pretty neat. I'll be photographing he and Amy's wedding in December. Amy and I (and her mom, Lisa) actually touch base pretty often and from what I know of them already, they are precious people and I look forward to getting to know them even better. Thanks Jeff!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home