Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Amanda and Kane's Wedding

This wedding was a special one. First, they were married in my own home church which was a nice change from all the traveling. Secondly, I've literally watched Kane grow from a little boy. I've known his family a long time and they are all very special to me (even all his aunts and uncles)! I also quickly learned that Amanda's family seemed just as special. Just prior to Amanda and her Dad's walk down the isle, the tears flowed...enough to make anyone cry thinking about the emotions they each must have been feeling.
Thanks ya'll for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Check out the Christmas dress!


Have I mentioned before that I love shoes? ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home