Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

2007 Weddings

Dates are filling very quickly so if you're still 'riding the fence' abit, please don't hesitate. Just this week, I had 2 brides wanting to book the same date. At that point, it's just a matter of who secures the date first with their paid retainer...that's the only fair way I can handle it. It saddens me to have to tell someone "I'm sorry, but you just missed it by a few minutes", or "I'm sorry, but your date is already booked". Because I receive so many inquiries, I cannot hold dates without a retainer and signed contract. Don't hesitate any longer...book early! Your wedding is something you've been thinking about for a very long time--even before that Mr./Mrs. Right came along. Who will you trust to photograph it for you?

The following dates are booked for 2007:

3.10
3.24
3.31

4.7
4.22

5.12
5.19
5.26

6.2
6.9
6.16

July is vacation month with my family.

8.11

10.20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home