Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Marybelle's

Mobile's newest party place...with a familiar face!
Clark and I attended the Grand Opening/Open House of Marybelle's. Owned and operated by Jenifer Simpson for all your wedding and event planning needs. She and her assistant Sherri Mullis also host bridal showers and teas, luncheons and various parties. They also create custom gowns, unique gifts and accessories (jewelry), offer floral design and holiday decorating. Kick me for not taking my camera...the place is gorgeous!! I hope to be working closely with them in the future and trust me, I'll take my camera next time!
Located at Holiday Place
4513-A Old Shell Road
Mobile, AL 36608
251.533.9062

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home