Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Brittany and Brandon

Can you say fun, relaxed sexy, gorgeous...I could keep going! I know I say this week after week, but really, this couple and this family were great to be around. Thanks guys for making my job easy! You were a pleasure to be with and to photograph. The ceremony was held out on the beach and the reception at the beautiful Caribe Resort. Here are a few of my faves!Click here to see their mini slideshow













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home