Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Megan and Dean's Slideshow!

I'm so excited to have this ready for you. I love this slideshow! I hope you all do too. : ) Here are a few more of those amazing images.

Megan and Dean have become such a precious couple to me. Because we worked together on their Engagement Session and shared many, many phones calls to work out the details of their day, we've really gotten to know one each other. Another cool thing Dean did was have a billboard made (yes, one of those big 'ole billboards) with Megan's picture on it and included a sweet message. It was fun coming working with Dean secretly (because it was a surprise to Megan) and coming up with the perfect picture for the billoard. They are such a sweet couple and I do hope to keep in touch with them over the years to come. I hope Dean doesn't mind me sharing this email he recently sent.

Samantha and Clark,

Thank y'all for doing a wonderful job at our wedding. I never expected to a photographer to go out of their way to make sure things turned out great. My hat is off to the both of you. In fact many of the wedding party was bragging about how great the photographers were. Again thank you for everything. Y'all definitely have my reccomendations to anyone. Thank you also for making the engagement pictures fun also. I competely enjoyed working with the both of you and I wish the best of luck to you both give us a call some time and we will go out to eat. I hope that you son is on a quick road to recovery, I know it was hard leaving him for the day but we do greatly appreciate it.

Again THANKS a million,

Dean Courtney

The Billboard
Don't you just love that! What an awesome idea that was!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home