Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Joseph Part 2

Joseph is doing well at home. He's completed his IV antibiotics and is getting around on his crutches pretty well. He had his first hospital follow up visit last Friday and everything looks great.

In Pre-Op/Surgery #2. I think he looks pretty cute here! : ) Dad said I didn't have any sense at all when I pulled my camera out of my purse. But the way I see it--there's always room for a little fun! ; )We took "vacations" for a little fresh air.
In Pre-Op/Surgery #3. Shelby was there for every surgery.
How about a little CSI while in Pre-Op to pass the time away?!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home