Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

My Office

Since I don't really have a studio and all of my work is done on location, I thought it would be fun to show you where I do my work everyday: my home office.
This is it. This is where the magic happens. ; )
And how could I work without a partner at my side? If you'll look closely, you'll notice who I'm referring to. But most of the time Annie Bell *and* Zack are both here. : )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home