Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Monday, February 05, 2007

...more from Leroy...

I wasn't able to post all of my Leroy images on my last post, so I'm finishing up here. I hope you've enjoyed your tour. : )

The original Leroy Post Office

The Charles R. Lowman Power Plant is a major industry for the area. This steam plant supplies power all over the southeast and possibly other regions of the U.S. The Leroy community sits just on the edge of the Tombigbee River.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home