Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Year in Review

Looking back over the year 2006 as a Professional Wedding Photographer, I am still literally overwhelmed with the thought that I actually get paid to do something that I love doing. This is a blessing I promise I do not take for granted. :)
I thought it would be fun to create a slideshow of some of my favorite images from each 2006 wedding. Thank you to all of my 2006 brides and grooms for trusting me with such an important event in your life. It's been a blast!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home