Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Amy and Jeff

Wow! Words cannot express how special this family has become to me. They are more than just 'clients'...they have become friends. Amy and her mom Lisa booked me back in Jan of '06 so we've been developing a relationship now for a year. I also met Jeff while shopping at the mall when I heard someone call out my name "Hey, are you Samantha?". You can read more about that here. Amy and Jeff's ceremony was so precious. I told them afterwards that it was really hard to take pictures while crying! And I knew that if I was crying, that Clark was probably sobbing while standing back in the foyer! :)

They also didn't leave out any details for the day. Each of the bridesmaids had matching personalized pj's and the cutest slippers to wear while they were getting ready. Because they had a morning ceremony, a fabulous brunch was served for a guest list of about 300-350. What fun times!

Along with their slideshow, I also have some of Amy's Bridal Portraits we did a few months ago at the University of Mobile. I wasn't able to post any then because she didn't want Jeff seeing her in her dress. What a fun day we had that day in spite of the rainy weather. Peaks of the sun allowed just the right light to get some great shots! Jeff's dad is the baseball coach at the college, so it was fun taking some pictures at the field!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home