Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Date Night

As much as I love the mountains, there's nothing like sitting on the edge of the ocean water. If you're needing a nice night out alone, a date night with your spouse, or even a girl's night out, check out Felix's Fish Camp on the causeway. Felix's sits just on the Mobile Bay and the view is incredible. Clark and I do try to visit them often. ; ) If you go you must, MUST have the Crab Soup along side the Camp Salad. Ahhhhh! My mouth is watering now. Really, it's a great place. You can dress casual or even go a little dressy---and to be safe, you better make reservations--they are always packed out. (I was not paid to say this...promise)... ; )


Have I mentioned lately that I luvv my Sony Cybershot?! It's been the best lil' point and shoot to keep in my purse. A new thing for 2007 blogging: Images taken with the p&s won't have my 'sa' icon; those taken with my 'big' camera *will* have the 'sa' icon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home