Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Catching Up

I just wanted to keep you up to date on what's on my schedule. Needless to say I'm a bit behind on editing, but the good news is I'm slowly but surely catching up. So! This is what's coming up on the blog over the next few days:
*Mary Allison and Andy's wedding slideshow
*Part 2 of the Joseph Series
*A new Storybook Album demo (I love this album!)
*Megan and Dean's Guest Signature Album (okay...I love this album, too!)
Thanks for sticking with me! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home