Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Friday, March 23, 2007

What I've Been Doing

I know I haven't posted in a long time, so let me tell you where I've been. We've been in the hospital with Joseph this week with a ruptured Achilles Tendon and a terrible leg infection. I can say this has honestly been the worst week of my life. My baby has had 3 surgeries on his leg in the last 5 days and I know we face at least 2 more; the next surgery is set for this Tuesday the 27th. Praise God though, for now he's on the road to recovery! The last surgery proved to be successful so hopefully now we can look towards repairing the tendon or either getting a new one. That's really all I have time to go in to now, but I will keep you updated when I can. I just didn't want you to think I have forgotten about you. I asked Joseph if I could document all of this on my blog, and as any typical 13 year old would say..."Mommmm". : ) Did that mean yes?? : ) We covet your prayers for a speedy recovery. It's also been really tough on him too knowing that the baseball season is over for him for the year. I'll check back with you later and I'm sure I'll have some pictures to share, too. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home