Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Monday, February 19, 2007

more about me

I often receive emails from other photographers and those aspiring to be photographers asking me for different tidbits of advice. I'm posting a permlink to the right sidebar entitled 'more about me'. Here, I go into a little more detail about how I did get started in the wedding photography business, as well as my equipment, my workflow and other fun facts. I hope this helps any of you who are just starting out or would just like to know a little 'more about me'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home