Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Joseph Part 3 of 3

This is the final 'Part' of the "Joseph Series" (officially anyway). I'll continue to keep you posted, but this is the final post about his 2 week hospitalization. We go to Birmingham next week for (hopefully) the final surgery to have his AT reconstructed. He's doing great though (except for the typical stomach bug that's hit us all), so I hope this surgery will also do him well. We're all anxious to get this done, so he can really start his recovery process. Thanks so much for your prayers and sweet emails. I've received several emails from different people sending their prayers and kind words and I soooo appreciate it. This is another reason I love blogging--I get to know so many of you along with my brides (and grooms-thanks! Dean) through this blog.
Thanks again ya'll!

Going home day! I knew he felt better when he put that cap on!
This is the brace he's been wearing now for the last couple of weeks. His foot is now actually extended about 45 degrees to a toe point. I told him he looks like a ballerina. : )

So many friends and family sent him goodies!













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home