Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Taylor & Josh

Another beautiful, garden party-themed wedding I had the privilege of shooting! Taylor didn't leave out any details of the day: lemonade was served as guests were seated and the children had their own table complete with coloring books and crayons. Taylor was a beautiful bride and Josh has been probably the most relaxed groom I've had to date. I hope you enjoy their pictures and their slideshow.


Clark as my second shooter.

Clark (my dear hubby) has been my faithful assistant and 'cheap help' now as long as I've been photographing weddings. So many times he'd tell me "I need a camera, I could be taking lots of pictures that your missing." Well, this year I put a camera of his own in his hand. : ) He actually took a camera class in school, but needed refreshing and refining abit. He's watches me and asks lots of questions. I try to teach him a little more with each wedding and he's really been doing a great job. It's really, really helpful to me because his primary job is to just take pictures from different angles and different directions from which I'm shooting. It's also great because the more he's learned, the more he's been able to go off with the groom and the guys to get shots of them that I've been unable to get (as I'm usually with the bride). It's also been great, because while I may be focusing my attention to one thing, he can be shooting what's going on around me that I can't see. Having said that, alot of the slideshows and images I've posted here this year has included images he's taken. Well, the remainder of Taylor and Josh's post is dedicated to him, the great job he's doing and the amazing help he's been to me. I really do appreciate him. All of the following images are images he has taken. The many faces of Josh as he waits anxiously for Taylor to meet him to take pictures.

Look at his expression now as he sees her for the first time. Their first time together.

Josh and Taylor chose to see one another before the ceremony so they could get the most important pictures taken first. It's really great when our couples choose to do this because it gives them time together alone, as well as, gives us good quality time to spend with them to get some great pictures. Taylor was a beautiful bride and Clark captured that well and of course, without any staging or intrusion. ; ) Josh was full of expression, especially when it came to Taylor.

Sweet times during the ceremony that Clark is able to snap while I'm in the back.

Love ya Babe!
















































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home