Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Ramblings

*Tonight my family is going to the Outback America Retreat. Please make sure you check this site out. It's a weekend camping retreat for husbands and wives and/or a parent and teenager. It's a weekend full of fun and games, lots of food, listening to great speakers and dramas and praise and worship. Clark and I went a few years ago and Clark and Joseph attended last October. We're all not staying for the weekend, but Clark is actually speaking tonight, so we're going along for the evening for the fun, food and fellowship! ; )

*Tomorrow Clark and I have a wedding in Montgomery. I've spoken to Robyn a couple of times by phone and I look forward to meeting her and photographing her wedding!

*I know I should have a slideshow or wedding images to post today, but the space on my server is full. Therefore, I'm unable to upload anything else right now. I promise I'm working on it, so please bear with me....I have lots to post!! : )

*I'm also in the process of changing my satellite internet service providers. We live too far back in the woods to have cable, so my internet service is via a big satellite in my back yard! Hopefully the new service and satellite will be installed within the next week, so I may be out of touch because of that for a few days, but I'll let you know and keep you posted.

*As soon as all is well, I'll have some fabulous images from Amber and Jeremy's wedding to show you!

*This may not impress some of you, but I'm happy to report I'm the proud new owner of my own shopping cart! ; ) I've always relyed on and used an online company to host my proofing images. Well...no more of that! I am now hosting my own gallery of images and don't have to rely on a 'middle-man' any longer. It's so liberating! : ) The new address is www.samanthaaldayphotography.com/photocart, but you can always find the link directly from my website. For those of you whose images are hosted on collages.net, don't worry. There is no change at all with the current hosted events. It will be all my new events that will posted to the new gallery.

*Also, for those of you who have events posted on collages, your events have be re-released or extended so you can order prints and enlargements for the holidays!

*According to the clustrmap on the right sideboard, I've received more than 10,000 visitors to my blog since last October! I'm pretty stoked about that! Thanks ya'll!

I think that covers it for now!

The weather is beautiful! We've enjoyed the rain earlier in the week and now the temperature is perfect and the sun is shining! Enjoy and 'til next time! ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home