Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Terra and Justin

My busy wedding season has once again begun and it couldn't have kicked off any better than with Terra and Justin's wedding. This couple booked me way back in the early Spring of this year and whereas it's usually the bride that takes care of all the "business", Justin is actually the one I've spoken to and corresponded with the most. I knew right away that Terra was marrying a good man! : ) Also, because of physical bounderies, I rarely meet my couples until the wedding day, but let me tell you how Terra and I met! I had a regular check-up scheduled with a new doctor. I got to the office, signed in, sat in the waiting room as per usual and all was good. When the nurse called me back, we heard snickering and whispering from the receptionist's desk. Needless to say, the nurse and I were kinda confused! As we turned back to to see what was going on, one of the girls, in a very low whisper, said "You're my photographer for my wedding." Terra recognized my name when the nurse called me back! I still chuckle when I think about that!


Now, back to the wedding day. It was so perfect! I can honestly say I was extremely blessed to be apart of this day with them and their families. A few words to describe them: gentle, soft spoken, emotional, full of love for each other and for the Lord. Our Sunday School lesson the day after the wedding was on gentleness and humility and how fitting I thought that these families were all just that. Their love for each other and for Christ really radiated and I was genuinely blessed and grateful to have been able to witness it. I actually shared in the Sunday School class that it's refreshing and rejuvenating to be around, but also a reminder of how loud and boisterous I can also be! : ) Thank you Terra and Justin and to each of your families for your sweet spirits. God bless!


Enjoy the slideshow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home