Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Class of 1987

I can't believe it's been 20 years since I graduated from high school. Part of it seems like it was just yesterday! I remember so vividly my friends, the teachers and walking the halls of a brand new school for the first time. I remember sitting in class (as a junior) and hearing the announcement overhead that the spaceship Challenger had exploded. The 'parachute' pants and the leg warmers! Ugh! What were we thinking!? It almost seems like yesterday that I was working at the Axis Nursery and Landscape with Mr. and Mrs. "B". They were like grandparents to me. : )
But then on the other hand, it seems like a lifetime ago. Which in a way, I suppose it was. There were about 286 (or so) fellow classmates in that graduating class and while you're with them for so long, you never think that you could forget any of them, but you do. While I remember names and I remember faces, I can't always put those names with those faces.
I'm sorry I won't be able to attend the Reunion this year (I have a wedding that weekend), but I've registered with classmates.com to check in on everyone. I had no idea that so many of you had also registered. It has been so much fun reading up on all of you! : ) So if you should come across my profile and end up here-reading my blog, I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment or send an email! Let me know you stopped by for a visit. : )


I also can't believe that I'm posting this publicly, but yes this is my Senior Portrait! Everybody had big hair back then, okay! ; )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home