Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Ginny and Matt's Engagement

Can you say b e a u t i f u l !!?? What a fun engagement session we had this weekend! I love doing these sessions because it's a relaxed time for us to get to know each other better. It also gives my couples an idea of just how relaxed the photography time will be on their wedding day as well. Even the "formal" time is relaxed and fun! Although this was the first time we've actually spent time together, I feel like I've known this couple and this family forever! Their wedding day for this Fall has been booked since last Fall! We keep in contact often, I've seen them at my other weddings (Ginny was a bridesmaid in Jennifer and Damion's wedding), they're frequent blog stalkers : ) and I know they have prayed for my Joseph. Thank ya'll for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of your special day and for becoming friends! I look forward to October 20!

Here are just a few of my faves from the session.
Oh, and check out those fabulous shoes Ginny is wearing. I immediately asked where she bought them!! ; )
































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home