Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Bit of Family History

I thought it would be fun to share a bit of my own family history with you. This picture was just recently discovered and we've all had a big laugh over it. It was obviously taken 30+ years ago and is only 1 of the 2-3 pictures we have of my granddaddy. Included in the picture is my granddaddy, my mom, me, her 2 sisters and their children. See if you can pick out my mom and me. Hint: I never knew my mom once had a short haircut like I do now! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home