Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

New Website

news news news news news news news news news news

I'm so excited to announce the launch of my new website. I've had the current one for several years now and it was definitely time for a face lift.

A few things I'm excited about:
*I love the splash page--that's the first page you'll see where you have a choice where to go...the blog, the website or to the client proofing area.
*I love how the images are jinormous...okay, that may not be a real word, but the images are huge!!
*I love how I have several galleries now: click on the galleries link and check that out! I still have a general wedding gallery and featured wedding, but I also have an engagement gallery now! woohoo...total cool uh!
*I love the music! It's modern and fresh just like I hope my website to be.
*I love my products section. Since sooooo many of my clients are out of town, now you have a chance to see my albums and products up close and personal.
*I love the blue. Everything coordinates now with my brand and I love that!
*I love the 'about' page. I wasn't sure about it at first...'cause it's kinda out there, but it's grown on me. It's really who I am and who we are.





You can check out the new site at www.samanthaaldayphotography.com. Because the images are bigger, it takes a few extra seconds to load, but I'd love to know what you think!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    fantastic! i love the new site!! you did a beautiful job and i think it really captures the creativity and incredible pictures you capture. and of course i was happily suprised to see my face there! :)

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The new website is AWESOME!! I agree with Erin...it is always so fun to see mine and Austin's pics pop up on the blog or your website! Great job!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home