Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Casey and David | The Wedding

Casey originally secured her date with me last Summer for March 8, 2008. All was set and ready to go, but in November of 2007 I received an email from Casey, "I was just diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma and will be meeting with my oncologist for the first time next week to discuss chemo treatment." My heart sank and wept for her. I've been there; I knew exactly what she was feeling.

Fast forward to August 23. It rained all day...really...a downpour...but it didn't matter! Nothing could stop these two from smiling! The funny thing is I would try to have Casey 'look' serious in some of the photos, but it was not possible! She would break out into laughter and that blew it--we would all start cracking up! : )

What an inspiration and a joy to be around. It was so evident just how much love and support they have from their families and their friends. I was so honored to be apart of such a special day. Thanks so much guys for everything and War Eagle!






Ya gotta love spanx! ; )












My view.



Clark's view.



My view.



Clark's view.



We had a chance to sneak off with Casey and David and take advantage of their awesome Reception venue!










Click this image to watch their mini slideshow!




You can see all of their wedding day images in The Gallery. Use David's last name as the access code.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home