Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Family Love

For the first time in several years, we remembered to take a family picture while all of us were together. It only happens once or twice a year, so getting the picture just right takes a little work. ; )

How should we stand?
We're too far apart.
Grace, are you looking?
Wait, let me fix my hair.
I'm taking my family and standing over here; we're the normal ones.
Can you take our picture without them?
Grace, are you looking?
Get Abby's hand out of her mouth.
You're standing on my feet!
Do I have the S curve right?
How hard can this be people!?
Just tell me where you want me to stand.
Grace, are you looking?
Don't get the old tires in the picture.
We're ready, did you get it?





Merry Christmas my internet friends.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger fourbcrew said…

    Sam,
    Love the pictures of family. I'm always checking out your site. Man, that one was so funny about the 80's. Miss ya, girlie, pray for us. LaDonna

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a beautiful family!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home