Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Meet Your Photographer

During my trip to Maryland a couple of weeks ago, Stacy and I walked the streets of downtown Annapolis taking each others picture. It's these pictures that prove to me the total geek ... eh, hem ... loser that I truly am. : )


a total embarrassment to my children


seriously knows how to work the "S" curve


mouth usually open


always working... ; )


hates being on this end of the camera

2 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Emma said…

    Samantha,
    You look great! I love the pictures.
    Emma

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    you are cracking me up!!! i love seeing the personality!! im a total loser too, dont worry! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home