Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

10,015 visits

I added the clustrmaps feature to my blog last October 12, 2007. As of today--1 year later--I've had 10,015 visitors to my blog. Check out the map and see where all the visits came from. Fun!!

Locations of visitors to this page


And because I had an AMAZING wedding yesterday, I couldn't wait to post a couple of images. These grabbed my attention pretty quickly! Here are a couple of favs from Lindsay and Adam's wedding. More to come later!


1 Comments:

  • At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a beautiful couple. I love the car!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home