Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Rhonda and Shawn | The Wedding | Audobon Park

Normally I'm the one trying to take care of my bride and make her feel uber special on her wedding day. But Rhonda--on her wedding day--did just that for me. She has been a long time follower of my blog and called me 'her own little celebrity'. She welcomed us into her home and into her life and made us feel like the special ones. Thanks so much for allowing Clark and I to be a part of such an important day in yours and Shawn's life. You are a beautiful person inside and out.

The beautiful Audabon Park in New Orleans served as the gorgeous backdrop for their intimate wedding ceremony.

















Click the image below for a slideshow! Don't forget that blog slideshows can be purchased on a DVD or as a download for your iPod!!



You can see all of their wedding day images by visiting The Gallery and using Shawn's last name as the access code.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Rhonda! Your wedding pictures are just wonderful. I had chills just looking at them. You all looked so happy. And what a beautiful setting! Thanks for sharing these special mements with me. Love to you and Shawn....I know you'll be so happy together. Jan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home