Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Kristin and Pat |The Wedding

**sneak peak**

I know it seems that post after post I mention words like amazing, stunning, fabulous...you get the idea...but I can't help it if I have amazing, stunning, fabulous couples with amazing, stunning, fabulous weddings! Kristin and Pat's wedding was certainly no different. It was such a pleasure to work with this local family, get to know them and spend their day with them. These are just a couple of my favorite images I came across while loading all their wedding day cards to the computer. This is definitely just a taste of what's to come. Check back later for lots more and a slideshow!



2 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, Anonymous jeanette mizerany said…

    he may be my son, but i gotta say they're GORGEOUS!

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Madeline Lockhart said…

    They look so great. Mrs. Miz I know you are Proud.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home