Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tip #6

Two weeks late, I know... All I can tell you is that my computer crashed, we made an emergent trip to Birmingham and attended two funerals in one day. Please forgive my lack of blogging these last couple of weeks.

Tip #6 in the series: *Bridal Sessions*

It's only appropriate that as my the last tip was for Engagement Sessions that this Tip refer to Bridal Sessions. It's funny because I've discovered that it's my brides who want the E Session, but it's my bride's mom who wants the B Session. : )

A Bridal Session is also something I highly recommend. A few reasons include:

*It gives you a trial run of hair and makeup...you may wear your hair one way for the session and realize you'd rather wear it another way instead. Great reason alone really!
*It helps you see how your dress fits and how well it wears and moves. Gives you more of an idea of how it will be on your wedding day and any adjustments you need to make.
*It's a couple of hours that we spend together really 'playing around', trying new poses and getting great pictures of you...anywhere from the classic portrait to a more relaxed, contemporary glamour shot! : )
*It takes pressure off of Mom. One of her most important details is to make sure she has an amazing wall portrait of her daughter. Then on the wedding day, she won't worry so much if the time line is rushed or if it rains, etc. She's happy knowing she already has that great picture!

Here are a few of my favorite Bridal Images!








1 Comments:

  • At 11:04 PM, Anonymous kimberly Tanner said…

    Sam,
    I can't get over your eye for photography!!! I come to your blog and site just to SIGH!!! Your stuff is amazing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home