Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Sarah and Mickey

What a privilege I had a couple of weeks ago to photograph a friend and her son. Sarah called me and asked if I would take pictures of her and Mickey together. When I asked her what was the special occasion, she replied, "it's not, I would just like to have some pictures of us." How awesome is that! I love her! I've been friends with Sarah now for probably 20 years, and even though we live about 10 miles apart, haven't kept in contact much. It was refreshing to talk and catch up and spend abit of an afternoon with her and her son, Mickey.

Here's a favorite from the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home