Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Rosa and Bibb | The Wedding | Rosemary Beach

What a joy it was to spend a day with these guys. Rosa was so full of life and energy...she couldn't have been more excited to be marrying Bibb...and it was obvious. She smiled and laughed all day and you couldn't help but smile to be around them. :)

Ceremony and reception location: Rosemary Beach, Florida.


This is one of my favorite bouquet and gown shots. It was simply gorgeous.























Don't forget to watch the slideshow!


You can see all of their wedding day images by visiting The Gallery and using Bibb's last name as the access code.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Samantha- this has been one of the best days at work ever!! I was in the break room on my unit and a nurse was looking at your website on her phone and I told her to look at the blog to get an idea of what your pictures are like, and all of the sudden she said "ROSA your picture is on here!!" So we ran to the computer at the nurse's station (I needed something bigger than the phone)!! I LOVE them!! The Infirmary is always so hectic on Fridays- these pictures made me forget everything and took me back to the happiest day of my life!! I can't wait to see the rest!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home