Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 22

If you're skin is like mine during the Winter months, it's dry. Really. Dry. Like-the-desert dry. Cracks-when-I-walk dry. You get the idea? But recently, my skin has found its salvation...you here the choir in the background singing "Hallelujah!" My skin is soft again; it breathes again. No more cracking sound. It's pure Heavenly to rub up with this little bit of sweetness as I step out of the shower or bath...you know when your skin is still a little moist. Again, do you hear the singing, "Hallelujah!" If you're needing a little love in your life, go to the store right now, at this moment and buy this stuff. The weird thing is that even though it's an oil product, it's not oily. No, I don't understand it, but there are a lot of things in this life I don't understand. Have you left yet? And please, the next time I see you in public, don't ask to feel my skin 'cause you know you'll be wondering if it's really soft or not...take my word for it, you'll fall in love all over again. :)

Yea! It's the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home