Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 48

I'm realizing more and more....yes as I get older, or I'd prefer to say wiser ;), that I'm pretty happy with my boring life. Now I didn't say not-busy life, but rather boring life....no parties or glam here. I work outside of the home, I clean my home, I go to the grocery store routinely every two weeks, I cook supper most nights of the week, I go to church, I occasionally go shopping, I try to exercise when I can, I work at home with my business, I follow my kids around with all their activities, I flip channels between HGTV and the Food Network, I'm a wife to Clark, and I read my paper while drinking my afternoon coffee. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home