Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Monday, February 08, 2010

Day 39

So I have this red wall. I decided wayyyy back in the Fall, by the way, to have a picture of the kids enlarged to hang center this red wall. Because I'm a visual person and abit obsessive about things, I pieced together several sheets of paper to get a look on just how big I was going with this print...roughly 30x45. Huge. Woop Woop. Well, again that was last Fall I decided to do this. My visual still hangs in its place. Recently Shelby asked me how long was I going to decorate the red wall with these blank pieces of paper. My answer to that? Stick men. Yes, I drew stick men. I'm still not sure when I'll get around to ordering that print.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home