Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 31

I'm so not following the rules of the 365 Project and posting a picture today...I'm posting a series of pictures. I just couldn't help it. While Clark and I were out walking today (with camera in hand of course), I took several pictures and wanted to share more than just a picture with you. Today I'd rather share the story of our walk...kinda like having you there with us. Who made up the rules anyway? ;)

Blackbirds by the hundreds. I wish you could hear them. Imagine the sound of a helicopter taking off above your head. It's the craziest thing though: they take off and they land, they take off and they land...over and over again, and usually only a few feet at at time.





They finally grew tired of me following them and perched in the trees.



Now Hank wonders where they went.



And then came Luke: a long distance neighbor (long distance meaning across the pasture neighbor).

Whatcha up to Luke?

I'm waitin' on my PawPaw, he's gonna to do some work with the tractor.



Is that a new Gator you got there?

No it's my PawPaw's, but he lets me drive it.




I gotta see if this works.



Well I gotta go, I hear my PawPaw coming.






And just like the blackbirds, he was gone.



We then headed around to the pond.




Wait, my shoe's untied.



The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home