Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 29

Couch to 5k.

So today was Week 1, Day 1. 'I'm going to do this, I'm going to do this'...I repeat over and over to myself as I change from my comfortable pj's into actual real clothing and tennis shoes this morning. 'I'm going to do this' I repeat again as I don whatever head covering I could find to cover this wild first thing in the morning hair of mine (remember we've discussed that before, too). I don't really want to do it as I've never been one of those people who swears that exercise is fun; nor do I believe that it will ever be fun. Really? You think it's fun?? I just don't get it. I know of alooooottttt of other things that I could be doing that I consider real fun. But..and with a resounding BUT, I'm going to do this. Swimsuit season will be here before I know, but more importantly I must do this for my health. It's healthy to sweat like a mule, get your heart pumping out of your chest and work up that out of breath feeling like you're gonna die, right? Sure, healthy. And I've got to do it again tomorrow, don't I? That's another thing I hate about exercise...it has to be done more than one time! Man, I hate that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home