Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Day 68 - 3/9/10

I walked out on my front porch this morning thinking about my picture for the day. Nothing fancy really, just how the rain was falling on my front porch steps.


Then as I turn to go inside, I find Zack taking his usual post at the front door watching the rain...never...ever...to actually go out in the rain...

He's much too regal for that.


This is also his normal response to me calling his name.


He must have woke up on the wrong side of the hood of the car this morning.


But then I wondered if something frightened poor kitty.

Or it could've been he caught first glimpse of my morning hair.


But soon realized he probably heard Hank walking up behind him.

And because Zack hates Hank. Why?   Probably because he's just...well, because he's just Hank...Zack wanted no more part of his post at the door.


And with that, Hank proud-fully, if only for a minute, enjoyed having his turn at the post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home