Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 103 - 4/13/10

I only wish my children loved each other as much.

041310

1 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Brad and Katrina said…

    Samantha,
    My name is Katrina Huguley (I am Rhonda's niece). I've heard TONS about you over the years - especially of your wonderful friendship and photography! I got Holden's graduation announcement today and decided that I had to look you up! Your photos are magnificent! I guess I thought Rhonda was bias, but your photography really is off the charts! Great blog!
    Katrina Huguley
    www.thehuguleys.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home