Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Latest Gossip


Okay, I realize I haven't posted in a while, but I've been soooo busy! Now, I'm not complaining at all-I love it! I've just had to let the blog go for a while to get caught up. : )

I want to share what's been going on in my world:

*July is my month off to get caught up with my work and especially share the Summer with my kids. Joseph is still playing baseball (All-Stars now), so we are at the ballpark several times a week. His team just won the District Tournament and will be playing for the State Title starting this weekend. GO JOSEPH!!!!

*My website has been updated...although my website is really not that old, it was in need of updating. Check it out! You may find yourself on there!

*I've cut my hair even shorter. If you can believe it, I thought it was still a bit long, so I remedied that problem. It's so easy (and cooler in this hot AL weather)...
why didn't I do this sooner??

*I had weddings almost every weekend in June (even on a few Fridays) so be on the lookout for those slideshows. I hope to post all of my June slideshows in a couple of weeks.

*My wedding calendar is full for 2006, so I'm not able to take any more wedding commissions for the year. God has blessed me more than I deserve with the work He has given me this year. I've already begun booking for 2007, so START EARLY! : )

*I'm really excited to tell you that I hope to start taking credit cards really soon (hopefully within the next 2-3 weeks). I am sooo excited about that!! VISA, MASTERCARD and DISCOVER will be on the list. WOOHOO!

I think that covers it. Send me a note! I'd love to hear what's going on in your life, too!!

I'm attaching a picture of my sweet Shelby. She's my girl and we get to spend lots of time together (as Dad and Joseph are at baseball practice alot). Like Mother, like Daughter she also got a new haircut this week, so she's showing it off. Today we had Girls Day. We had lunch together, then went shopping around town or 'piddlin' as we call it.
We ended the day with a photo shoot. Fun times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home