Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Amber and Jeremy

Get ready 'cause this is probably the longest slideshow to date. : ) There are sooooo many fabulous images that tell such a sweet story I just couldn't narrow it down to only a few. It was such a pleasure to meet Amber and Jeremy and to be a part of their day. They were so sweet and such fun to be around. I know it seems like I say this every week but really, I am so blessed to have such wonderful clients to work with! I so appreciate the trust and confidence they have in me to record such a memorable, one-time event. It also helps when my clients are gorgeous and so much fun to photograph! I hope you enjoy your slideshow! I think you'll see abit of what I'm talking about when you view the show---needless to say they were both full of expression. ; )

I told you she's gorgeous! : )





Amber and Jeremy were married at the Historic Rucker Place in Birmingham, AL. and Kathy G. and Co. did an amazing job with the catering and reception details!
To see all of their wedding images online, go to the gallery and enter the groom's last name as the access code.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home