Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Office News-December 07

Just to let you know what's happening around here!

We had a fun Christmas as usual playing games, watching the kids open their gifts and eating and eating and eating some more! We played the board game "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader" and Clark and I were partners. We bombed on the first question! A first grade Science question at that...and no, I'm not even going to tell you what the question was, but I don't remember what planet is closest to the Sun! ; ) Needless to say, everybody had quite a laugh over that!

Over the next few days and into next week, I'll be here, but just at a distance. : )

Clark and I will be traveling to Montgomery on Thursday covering Bea and Johnny's wedding rehearsal tomorrow night and then their all day wedding event on Friday beginning with a luncheon and ending with a midnight breakfast! I expect it to be tons of fun!

Saturday morning, we'll then be going to Biloxi to cover Laura and Matt's all day wedding event as well! A busy, but exciting weekend!

Also coming up next week:

*I'll be posting Erin and Ben's 2 day event we recently shot. I'm so excited to be posting these pictures! These 2 families were tons of fun to be around and it definitely shows in their pictures. They were smiles all day long! Erin and Ben have been so patient in waiting for their pictures, so look for that next Friday!

*The Best of 2007! I'll be posting a slideshow early next week of a few of my favs from all of our 2007 weddings. And yes, I'll even grab a few from Erin and Ben's wedding and even from this weekend's events, too.


Joseph rocks at Guitar Hero! (He'd kill me if he knew I posted this!) : ) Shelby made cookies using her new cookie press while also wearing her new apron. : ) Thanks so much for checking in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home