Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ginny and Matt | The Wedding

They're Married!
I titled this blog post and slideshow as "The Wedding", 'cause Ginny and Matt are finally married! : ) I first met not only the couple, but their family as well, back in the Fall of '06. I've photographed Ginny and Matt's Engagement and also Ginny's Bridal Session. I've grown to love this family and have become quite attached to them. We've all anticipated this big day for an entire year! : ) Ginny and her Mom, Valrie did such an amazing job organizing so many great details. The day started with the Bridal Luncheon with sparkling pink lemonade and lady bug cookies (and lots of laughs) and ended with none other than Krispy Cream donuts served late in the night.
Lots of kids in the wedding made for a fun day!
I love this sweet moment during the ceremony.


I think Matt is excited showing off that ring!

I hope you enjoy your slideshow guys! I'm gonna miss the phone calls and emails...keep in touch! ; )
The wedding was held at the historic Christ Church Cathedral downtown Mobile, and the reception followed at The Ezell House. The food and catering provided by Bay Gourmet and the beautiful flowers by Zimlich the Florist. Some of the bouquets were even arranged by Ginny's dad! Go Dad!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW! I LOVE these pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them. It looks as if you really captured the day and I'm in awe of your work. Good job! Too bad you're not closer to me because I'd love to work with you.
    ~ Sonia ~
    Saffron Studio Photography

     

Post a Comment

<< Home