Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ashley and Brad | The Wedding

For Ashley and Brad's post I'm doing something abit differently. Instead of posting several random pictures from the day, I'm sharing pictures from their time together only and their awesome relaxed portraits before the ceremony. Don't forget to watch their slideshow for a sneak peak of their entire day!

I think they were excited to see each other. : )

I think this is my favorite.

Beautiful!I think Brad dressed up kinda nice, too. ; )
You can see all of their images in The Gallery and use the groom's last name as the access code.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home